Thursday, May 19, 2005

yaatirai - the begining


"Every journey starts but with a simple step."


A quote that is so very true. So true, that, in fact it conveys the ultimate truth in its very simple words. A really wise man would only have thought of such a profound truth and had the wisdom to put it into so simple a sentence.

Each of us travel, a journey that is called life. A journey that starts from the moment that we draw our first breath, till the last breath has escaped from our lips. A journey full of joy, sorrow, laughter, tears, friends, enemies, and myriad of experiences. Where meeting and parting is just an occurance that leave an indelible mark on us as a person.

This is my travel, my yaatirai. A journey that I have to take alone, perhaps, with my spouse, who is yet to join me in my journey.

No comments: